Most of the information available on Syntropic Agroforestry is in Portuguese. In late-2018 English language content slowly became more widely anvailable. I’m attempting to collect all of the English language resources in one easy to access location.
Multi-strata agroforestry, agrofloresta and successional agroforestry are terms often used interchangeably with Syntropic Agroforestry. However Syntropic Agroforestry refers specifically to the philosophy and practices developed by Ernst Götsch in Brazil.
You might also be interested in: Getting Started with Permaculture in New Zealand
- Agroforest’ing the World From Machete to Tractor (Google Translation)
- Abundance Agroforestry
- An Illustrated Guide to Agroforestry (available in English, Portuguese and Spanish)
- Agroforestry Systems for Ecological Restoration (a technical guidebook)
- Natural Succession of Species in Agroforestry and in Soil Recovery (Ernst Götsch, 1992)
- Break-through in Agriculture (Ernst Götsch, 1994)
- Indigenous knowledge in a ‘modern’ sustainable agroforestry system — a case study from eastern Brazil (Ernst Götsch, 1994 )
- Cultivating Regeneration Agroforestry Contributions for Economic Transition (Lúcio Costa Proença, 2019)
- Notes from Gabalah Farm Workshop (2018)
- syntropicfarms.com.au – Nice introduction to the fundamentals.
- renaturefoundation.nl – Planting water, agroforestry research at Ernst Götsch in Bahia.
- arc2020.eu – Beyond Agroforestry? An Introduction to Syntropic Farming
- Life in Syntropy
- Ernst Götsch Complete Lecture (2 hours)
- Ernst Götsch BlueVision (subtitled)
- Syntropic Agroforestry in Spain with Ernst Götsch
- Darren Doherty at La Loma Viva
- Marc Leiber at the European Agroforestry Conference
- Cattle integration with Syntropic Farming
- Successionnal Agroforestry at Epicentro Dalva
- Gabalah Farm
- Permadynamics & Tea Wakawaka (Northland, New Zealand)
- Gabalah Farm (NSW, Australia)
- Fazenda da Toca (Itirapina, Brazil)
- La Loma Viva (Granada, Spain)
- Agroforesterie Successionelle (Lacapelle-Ségalar, France)
- Namastê Messerschmidt (Brazil, Australia …)
- Scott Hall (NSW, Australia)
- Thiago Barbosa (NSW & Queensland, Australia)
- Klaus Lotz (Northland, New Zealand)