You can find the results of your search below.
- Dark Night: The Breakdown of the Mythology of Me: 13 Hits
- olding the person as she goes through the pain of death and the birth and embodiment of the new that a dark night prese... creature’s essential terror of non-existence and death. And though immeasurably valuable in realizing wh... useful and relieving to such clients.
Similar to birth, the dark night is simply a natural evolution of ... and pain.
During my dark experience I longed for death often, and came upon an article that suggested th
- In the Beginning was the Command Line: 10 Hits
- ontents of a particular portion of the computer's memory. When the computer crashed and wrote gibberish in... a Macintosh had to switch individual bits in the memory chips on the video card, and it had to do it very... he CPU) and the video system (which contained the memory that was mapped onto the screen) as a tightly int... hem in the end.
The operating system market is a death-trap, a tar-pit, a slough of despond. There are o
- Marriage and Love: 5 Hits
- privacy, her self-respect, her very life, "until death doth part." Moreover, the marriage insurance cond... t to the State. The child receives but a blighted memory of its father's stripes.
As to the protection of... last desperate struggle of fleeting life against death.
Love needs no protection; it is its own protect... an atmosphere that breathes only destruction and death. And if she does become a mother, it is to give t