You can find the results of your search below.
- In the Beginning was the Command Line: 9 Hits
- adio announcer, he used to call baseball games by reading the terse descriptions that trickled in over the ... ng like intellectualism, even to the point of not reading books any more, though we are literate. We seem m... ey have. And so issues that are important to book-reading intellectuals, such as global environmental colla... electronic media directed and controlled by book-reading Morlocks. So many ignorant people could be danger
- As We May Think: 5 Hits
- gate time spent in writing scholarly works and in reading them could be evaluated, the ratio between these ... ven in restricted fields, by close and continuous reading might well shy away from an examination calculate... ed by a keyboard, and thought of a sort enters in reading the figures and poking the corresponding keys, bu... uration of a set of dots on a card, the automatic reading mechanism would become comparatively simple. In f
- An Exclusion Diet: 4 Hits
- it went away.
Over the years I've done a bit of reading and am hearing more and more stories from friends... et.
I didn't pay this much attention until I was reading Andrew Weil's [[http://books.google.com/books?id=... de too much sense for me to ignore.
As I started reading online I wasn't surprised to discover the mass of... 't leave many harmless vices! However after much reading, discussion and support from friends, my sister h
- Currently Reading: 3 Hits
- ====== Currently Reading ==
<style type="text/css" media="screen">
.gr_grid_container... id_widget/7756859.Adam's%20bookshelf:%20currently-reading?cover_size=medium&hide_link=true&hide_title=true&num_books=12&order=d&shelf=currently-reading&sort=date_added&widget_id=1446715464" type="text/
- Confessions of a Recovering Environmentalist: 3 Hits
- -to-door to scrape the cash together. I have been reading Bruce Chatwin and Redmond O’Hanlon and Benedict A... o read things. Not the stuff I was supposed to be reading about Lollards and Wycliffe and pre-reformation E... est I had come to such a realisation thus far was reading Wordsworth in the sixth form and feeling an excit
- Staying Quit: 2 Hits
- nd and a coffee or beer in the other.
I remember reading in [[http://www.wired.com/wired/archive/11.02/smo... gerous but not addictive. I howled with laughter, reading it out loud through snorts of derision, at this g
- Lunch With Bill Loughborough: 2 Hits
- by having it raise the keys in the same patters. Reading with your fingers, this seems like a great way to... hard work, but that once you knew how to do that, reading was basically a gimme. \\ \\ I imagine a small on
- A Group is its Own Worst Enemy: 2 Hits
- he alligators is lousy, compared to learning from reading, say. There hasn't been, unfortunately, in this arena, a lot of learning from reading. And so, lessons from Lucasfilms' Habitat, writte
- Some Thoughts on the Real World by One Who Glimpsed it and Fled: 2 Hits
- ues. You may be surprised to find out how quickly reading a good book sounds like a luxury.
At school, new... , and I think you'll be happier for the trouble.
Reading those turgid philosophers here in these remote st
- Literary Caricatures: 1 Hits
- Bill Murray, I tracked down "The Razor's Edge".
Reading these books from nearly a hundred years ago, it s
- Kefir Beer: 1 Hits
- to the boiling step for more flavor: I recommend reading homebrew books for ideas on grains and types of h
- Secrets Of The Little Blue Box: 1 Hits
- en the phone company's accounting computer starts reading back over the master accounting tape for the past
- Dark Night: The Breakdown of the Mythology of Me: 1 Hits
- ion with the process, such as watching movies and reading frivolous novels.
It is highly advisable that su
- A Personal Story: 1 Hits
- lenging times we live in.
Curious what I've been reading? Have a look at [[https://www.goodreads.com/revi
- Wireless Commons Signatories: 1 Hits
- In Praise Of Idleness: 1 Hits
- All About Immigrating to New Zealand: 1 Hits
- Experimenting with RSS: 1 Hits
- Carl Sagan on Marijuana: 1 Hits
- Bone Broth: 1 Hits
- Signatories of the Manifesto: 1 Hits
- Anne Waldman: Hopes & Fears: 1 Hits
- Literary Caricatures: 1 Hits
- Tolkien Letter #43: 1 Hits
- The American Revolution: 1 Hits
- Favourite Quotes: 1 Hits
- Integrating Active Directory With Apache: 1 Hits
- The Zen TV Experiment: 1 Hits