You can find the results of your search below.
- Apache Tips and Tricks: 78 Hits
- ====== Apache Tips and Tricks ==
===== Apache with Active Directory ==
===== Using Google's Cache to Serve Deep Linked Images ==
I run a few web sit... 2/suexec.log"
- Change into the support directory inside the Apache source tree and build suexec:<code>
# cd support
... Require valid-user
Due to Apache's scoping rules, this blanket applies to all documents in that directory and in any subordinate subdirectories underneath
- Integrating Active Directory With Apache: 33 Hits
- ====== Integrating Active Directory With Apache ==
See also: [[:wiki:apache_tips_and_tricks]]
At work CVS access has always be... ient).
Here are my requirements:
- Must use Active Directory for the user/pass database
- Must use Active Directory groups to determine membership in "departmentA"
- Must b... ontrol for Apache+mod_perl
libapache-mod-ldap - Apache authentication via LDAP directory
I'm not a mod\_perl fan so that ruled ou
- Vade Mecum: 26 Hits
- tions</code><WRAP indent> [mac] Copies the iPhoto directory correctly with all resource forks and meta data p... ations</code><WRAP indent> [mac] Moves the iPhoto directory correctly with all resource forks and meta data p... sends mail. </WRAP>
<code> catman -w -M <man-page-directory></code><WRAP indent> rebuilds catman index under ... e><WRAP indent> Check in all files in the current directory with no message (saves being prompted for a messa