Looking for Another Site?
You might be here because you have been redirected from one of my old websites, most likely adam.shand.net or spack.org.
Hopefully you will see the article you are looking for below, however not all content from the old sites has been copied across yet.
If you are looking for a particular article please get in touch and I can easily copy it across. Otherwise content will slowly be copied across as I have time.
Thanks for stopping by! — Adam
You can find the results of your search below.
- Apache Tips and Tricks: 78 Hits
- ====== Apache Tips and Tricks ==
===== Apache with Active Directory ==
===== Using Google's Cache to Serve Deep Linked Images ==
I run a few web sit... 2/suexec.log"
- Change into the support directory inside the Apache source tree and build suexec:<code>
# cd support
... Require valid-user
Due to Apache's scoping rules, this blanket applies to all documents in that directory and in any subordinate subdirectories underneath
- Integrating Active Directory With Apache: 33 Hits
- ====== Integrating Active Directory With Apache ==
See also: [[:wiki:apache_tips_and_tricks]]
At work CVS access has always be... ient).
Here are my requirements:
- Must use Active Directory for the user/pass database
- Must use Active Directory groups to determine membership in "departmentA"
- Must b... ontrol for Apache+mod_perl
libapache-mod-ldap - Apache authentication via LDAP directory
I'm not a mod\_perl fan so that ruled ou
- Vade Mecum: 26 Hits
- tions</code><WRAP indent> [mac] Copies the iPhoto directory correctly with all resource forks and meta data p... ations</code><WRAP indent> [mac] Moves the iPhoto directory correctly with all resource forks and meta data p... sends mail. </WRAP>
<code> catman -w -M <man-page-directory></code><WRAP indent> rebuilds catman index under ... e><WRAP indent> Check in all files in the current directory with no message (saves being prompted for a messa